Our grannies were the first ones who advocated the benefits of sweet almond oil to us. Sweet almond oil is a pale yellow coloured oil that is extracted from sweet almonds. It contains Vitamin -E in abundance and to compliment anti-oxidants are also present in it. The mono-saturated fatty acids in it keep us healthy. It is an incredible product that has various health as well as beauty benefits. So let us jump onto the way in which you can use Roghan Badam Shirin Sweet Almond Oil, which is 100 percent sweet almond oil –
- Intake– As said earlier taking this both internally as well as applying it externally is highly beneficial. To consume mix 5-7 drops of this oil in a glass of milk. This oil keeps our heart running healthy and also boosts memory and attention. Be careful not to use it than the recommended dosage.
- Massage oil– Sweet Almond Oil is an excellent massage oil. It boosts the blood circulation on the skin and gives healthy looking skin. It also nourishes the skin from within and makes it radiant. Dry skinned people shall be highly benefitted as it will get rid of flaky skin too. Mix 2 tablespoons of this oil with carrier oil(like coconut oil) and massage for 10 minutes. Keep it on for half an hour before bath. You shall see results in few weeks. You may do this once or twice in a week for maximum benefit.
- For fuller Eyebrows– This oil has properties which help in getting thicker hair. If you have sparse eyebrows you can apply one drop of this oil every night before you sleep on your eyebrows. Dab the oil in a Q-tip for application.
- Glowing Skin– As it contains high quantum of Vitamin-E and anti-oxidants, it helps the skin regain elasticity. It tightens the skin giving a relief from wrinkles and sagging skin on prolonged usage. It deeply moisturizes the skin and can also be used on sensitive skin. It is light-weight as well as non-comedogenic. It has anti-ageing properties too. Therefore the application of 2 drops of this oil on the face, every night is advantageous for the skin.
- Anti-dandruff Treatment- Flaky skin on hair scalp is annoying! Moreover, it is a kind of embarrassment. Hence, it should be destroyed from roots itself. Almond oil has properties that treat dandruff and creates a healthy scalp. This oil can be lightly warmed before applying onto the hair scalp. It promotes hair growth and gives shiny lustrous hair.
Hope this made you believe in the magic of Roghan Badam Shirin Sweet Almond Oil. Try for yourself to feel it!