Neutrogena Deep Clean Scrub
So today I would like to share my experience with you guys which I had while using Neutrogena Deep Clean Scrub.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Scrub 125ml for Rs 225
Gentle yet effective, that’s Neutrogena Deep Clean blackhead eliminating scrub. Its double action gently scrubs away blackheads and prevents new ones from appearing. It removes dirt and oil from within and unclogs pores. By cleansing the skin from deep within, it gives you skin that feels and looks refreshed. The skin-smoothing microbeads exfoliate your skin without drying.
- Eliminates black heads
- Prevents new ones from appearing
- Exfoliates skin
- Removes dirt and oil
- Unclogs pores
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologically tested
- Cleanses from deep within without drying
The Salicylic acid present in the scrub is known for being highly effective against acne. Over regular use you’ll see visibly clean and rejuvenated skin.
What I like about Neutrogena Deep Clean Scrub
- Neutrogena Scrub has a mild sweet fragrance.
- Neutrogena Scrub has microbeads which are pretty gentle on massaging.
- Scrub has a creamy consistency which is neither thick nor runny.
- Product comes in a squeeze tube with a flip top
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Scrub washes off easily without leaving a slippery feeling behind..
I like Neutrogena Deep Clean Scrub for twice a week face exfoliation. It removes dead skin and complexion appears brighter. Only challenge is that I don’t have black heads so can’t really say how effectively Neutrogena Deep Clean Scrub works on them.
However one of my friend is using Neutrogena Deep Clean Scrub for sometime now and has seen remarkable improvement in the appearance of blackheads on her nose.
Scrub itself is decently priced and easily available. It is packed with granules so little goes a long way. This tube will last me atleast a month or more.
Would I recommend Neutrogena Deep Clean Scrub – Yes. Rating – 4/5