How To Use Lemon Juice For Acne Scars & Blemishes
Lemon juice is such a multi-purpose product. It is the most versatile yet easily available and low on cost product. And for me it is one of the best natural care products for skin care. I regularly suffer from sun- tanning issues and lemon juice is the perfect solution for that. But do you know that there are many more uses of lemon juice too. Lemon juice is known to be very beneficial when you want to remove old scars or marks from your face. So, without further delay let’s find out various ways on How To Use Lemon Juice For Acne Scars & Blemishes –
- Lemon with honey and milk – prepare a diluted mixture with some drops of lemon juice, honey and milk. Kindly note that the lemon, honey and milk should be in the proportion of 1:2:3. Now, apply the mask on your cleaned skin and let it dry completely. Wash off your face and let it dry for some time. Use this mask once every week and see the difference within a month.
- Lemon juices with honey – cut a slice of lemon and dip it in a small bowl of honey. Now, apply this lemon slice on the affected areas of your face. Let it dry for some time. Kindly note that since honey is thick it will take a bit of longer time to get completely dry on your cheeks. Wash off your face after 30 minutes or so. You can try this mask every day once. Gradually you will see a lot of improvement in your acne marks and blemishes.
- Lemon juices with egg white mask – cut a medium sized lemon and collect the lemon juice in a bowl. Now, beat an egg white and dilute it with the lemon juice. Apply this mixture on the affected parts of your face. Let it air dry. Now, once it is dried you need to rinse your face with the warm tea water. And finally after another 15 minutes wash off your face with normal water.
- Lemon juice with cucumber – make a regular smash of cucumber. And add freshly squeezed lemon juice in it. Now, apply the mixture on your acnes, scars and blemishes. This is known to be an excellent treatment for your recent acne marks. It helps to cool down your acne marks in no time.
- Lemon juice with sour cream and honey – this one is perfect for dry skinned girls like me. Prepare a diluted mask with lemon juice, honey and sour cream. Keep it on your face for an approximate 25 minutes and then wash off your face. You can also add oatmeal flakes in the mask. This will not remove acne marks but also make your skin glow.
- Lemon juice with yeast and milk – add a tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice and yeast in a bowl of warm milk. Let it set for 5-10 minutes. Now, apply the mask on the affected areas of your face. Don’t let it be on your face for more than 15 minutes.
Also read : 5 Yogurt Face Masks For Blemish Free Skin
So, these some of the most effective ways of using Lemon Juice For Acne Scars & blemishes. Let me know your thoughts in the comments down below.
*Written by Pallavi Bose