No matter how much we fall for winters, the coziness the feeling of warmth under a warm blanket, gajar ka halwa, but every season has its own limitations. For winter the major trauma is faced by our skin. During winters the skin turns so rough, flaky, itchy, dull and dry that you start to hate the texture of your skin. But by following a proper skin care routine you can actually treat you skin in the best possible way during winters too. Its important to follow certain tips and routine during winters to keep your skin get going and glowing. Let’s jump to the tips To Get Glowing Blemish Free Skin This Winter.
- During winters always wash your face either with cold water (as in the normal temperature) or with slightly lukewarm water. Avoid using hot water on your face as hot water tends to cause more dryness to your face.
- Choosing a right face cleanser help in keeping your skin more hydrated and soft. During winters one must use a very mild or cream based cleanser since it helps in maintaining the softness and moisture of your skin. Don’t use any gel based face wash to avoid any dullness around your skin
- Always moisturize your face with a good face moisturizer to achieve that dewiness on your skin. The skin has the higher tendency to get rough in cold weather which is why a moisturizer is essential throughout winter.
- Aloe Vera is extremely useful during winters. It can give you multiple of benefits like moisturizing your skin without making you look greasy, it also contains Vitamin C and vitamin E which has the anti aging properties that clears and nourishes your skin, it also helps in removing the tan which builds up in summer. The best part about aloe Vera gel is that is suits most of the skin type. So there is no fear of any breakouts and its easy to get Glowing Blemish Free Skin This Winter. There are amazing DIY Using Aloe Vera For Skin & Hair Care.
- You can also add a vitamin E capsule in your aloe Vera gel. It lightens the acne scars and dark spots, Suits the sensitive skin and soothes patchy skin.
- Use the mixture of lemon glycerin at night before you go to bed. The lemon helps in brightening the face by reducing the appearance of any dark spots and hyper pigmentation, while glycerin gives the in depth moisture to your skin. This way your damaged skin get restored and rejuvenated like never before. Both lemon and glycerin also fight those pimple, acne and fine lines. Use this mixture every night and you will soon notice the glow on your skin from within.
- Never skip your sunscreen during winters. The need to protect your skin against ultra violet rays is a year round commitment. There is no question of skipping it during any season. Also, wearing sunscreen can also slow the aging process by 24%.
- Regular exfoliation removes the layer of dead skin cell from your skin which prevents any kind of drying patchiness on your face and your skin is able to absorb more of the moisture from the products you apply.
- Winter is the best time to use coconut oil. It provides moisture and hydration. It can also be used as a cleanser during winters; before you wash your face just dab a cotton ball in coconut oil to remove any kinds of dirt or makeup from your face. It penetrates deep in your pores and brings out all the dirt and gunk from your face. It also helps lightening the skin complexion.
I hope you find these tips to get Glowing Blemish Free Skin This Winter helpful. Do share your skincare secrets in the comments below.
*Written By Mehvish Rana