Oils have been used since time immemorial because of its medicinal properties. Ancient textbooks give us the evidence that natural plant extract oils are highly potent having properties that can cure almost any skin issues that we face these days. Jojoba oil is an oil that is extracted from the seed of jojoba. While the correct way of pronunciation of ‘Jojoba’ is still a debate, its goodness has never been disagreed. This oil is very similar to the natural oil that our skin produces. It almost has the same pH. I have been using Desert Splendour Jojoba Oil for some time now and thought of sharing some tips about its use in skin & hair care.
Let’s see, how to use Desert Splendour Jojoba Oill in our daily life.
- Body oil– This oil absorbs as soon as you apply it. Apply this directly to your body after you are done with the shower as it is the best time. It instantly hydrates the skin and leaves no residue. It is totally non-greasy and can be used by any skin types. You can also layer body lotion if you are experiencing severe dryness. This will lock in the oil for better nourishment.
- Lip Protector– The cold air from AC and the harsh sun leave our delicate lips chapped and unattractive. To recover from this damage apply one drop of this oil every time you feel your lips are dry. You will fully recover the bad lips in one weeks’ time!
- Dandruff and Itchy Scalp – This situation is not pretty at all! Well, jojoba oil can save you this time too. Mix few drops of lemon essential oil to Desert Splendour Jojoba Oil and apply to the scalp and massage in gentle strokes. Keep it on for 10 minutes and shampoo the usual way. In few weeks’ time, your dandruff problem will vanish if you religiously follow this technique. Use this oil at least twice a week.
- Acne Spot Treatment – The oil has anti-inflammatory as well as anti-microbial properties that make it an excellent solution for treating acne. Apply this oil to the area where you have acne with a Q-Tip twice a day. The acne will subside soon and you shall have beautiful skin!
- Glow Oil – Ever found that even after waxing or shaving the legs, they are not attractive? Apply few drops of jojoba oil on your legs. This will make the legs look healthy as well as impart a natural glow. Now go and rock the pretty LBD!
Jojoba oil contains Vitamin E, A, B1, B2, B6 and antioxidants that make it an amazing oil for skin and hair. Desert Splendour Jojoba Oil doesn’t clog the pores of the skin and is odorless, filled with the goodness of anti-oxidants. Invest in a good quality oil like Jojoba oil that is cold pressed.
You can buy Desert Splendour Jojoba Oil 200 ml bottle for 799 online
Hope you liked the 5 Ways Of Using Desert Splendour Jojoba Oil For Skincare & Hair Care. Do share your thoughts in the comments.