Chambor Silver Shadow Poudre Compact (Rs 1400) available online
This is from . The details include: enriched with vitamin A and E, smooth application, matte finish, portable, easy to use, long lasting, water resistant, non-comodogenic and dermatologically tested. It comes in a pack of 16 g.
Chambor Silver Shadow Compact is made up of Translucent Loose Powder which has excellent blending ability, smooth application & gives a silky feel; it also gives a healthy, flawless look.
Ingredients: Vitamin A & E
What I liked about the product:1.
- The shade absolutely matches to my skin tone and blends beautifully & feels very light. Its doesn’t look cakey whatsoever.
- If I wear Chambor Silver Shadow Compact on foundation it gives a matte finish. Sometimes I wear it just like that before going out and it gives sheer coverage, even outs skin tone… a fresh look in seconds. Love the fragrance too.
- Its Water resistant – Long Lasting.
- Formula of Chambor Silver Shadow Compact Non-Comodogenic so wouldn’t cause allergy.Good new for the ones with acne problems.
- No animal ingredients
- Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested
- It comes with a refill …. yaayyy
- Nice Subtle fragrance
What I dislike
- On comparing it with the other compact powders that I have (like Revlon Touchglow compact) its expensive But at the same time if I compare the weight & cost of my 2 fav compacts – Revlon compact 12g for Rs345 & Chambor compact 16g + refill Rs 725, cost doesn’t pinch much so would not call the “Cost” a dislike actually hehehe
- No other dislikes as such.
Ratings : 4.5/5
Chambor Silver Shadow Compact is my favorite compact powder after Revlon. Do not forget to share your favorite compact powder in comments below!