This week the world saw Oscars all over the internet. The glitz and glamour when came together celebrated worldwide entertainment. Here we see eminent personalities take home the awards for being the best! For fashion and beauty lovers, this was that time when they got to see their favorite stars all dressed up for the red carpet event. Let’s check out Best Cosmetic Looks From Oscars 2018 –
- Zendaya– She was seen spotting this one-shoulder burgundy dress with a top bun to compliment the sleek look. Simplicity in her look just mesmerized us! The nude lip, slightly metallic and dark eye makeup, contoured face and natural brows made her look even more stylish. And we cannot take eyes off her earrings, can we?
- Salma Hayek – We do admire the beauty in being messy. The not so proper curls, a low bun and deep plum colour on the lips definitely caught our attention. The crystal detailing on her elegant purple dress was the cherry on the cake.
- Jennifer Lawrence – Keeping the eye and lip makeup in sync is the trick more celebrities play. Even Jennifer Lawrence was seen doing so. Her blond beachy waves and bold cat eye look was all held together with the, not so popular terracotta based lip shade. We appreciate that there was a drastic change in the lip shade selection, as we are almost bored of the regular pinks and nudes! Hers is one of the Best Cosmetic Looks From Oscars 2018.
- Greta Gerwig – This lady just gave out summer vibes when she chose that bright yellow coloured dress. Indeed this colour was season appropriate. We can’t get over the cuteness she maintained when her makeup look comprised of bright red colour lipstick and a simple lined eye.
- Emily Blunt – The pale grey dress just made her look like a princess from the fairy tales. The floral detailing just radiated feminity. Her even-toned skin with no much makeup and a pinkish brown lip shade stole our heart for being elegant. The bun hairstyle added charm to her already classy look!
Now that we have given you the Best Cosmetic Looks From Oscars 2018, which one would you recreate?
*Written By Aiswarya