Home remedies had been serving us since ages. Indian kitchen are filled with such treasured ingredient which instantly change the game of any problem. Let’s see what you can find in our kitchen today to tame the frizz and dryness of your hair. Let me share my 5 Homemade Hair Mask For Dry And Frizzy Hair –
- Oil mask: This one is super duper easy with loads of benefits. Since oil provides the best source of nourishment, this one is definitely going to get to well nourished and shiny hair. Add olive oil, sesame oil and coconut in equal quantity add few drops of lemon to it and apply this oil all over your hair and scalp leaving it over night, wash it with a mild shampoo in the morning and see the magic. While the olive oil nourishes and exfoliate the scalp, coconut oil contains fatty acids which fights the frizziness and dryness, lemon and provide shine to the hair helps in clearing the dandruff , sesame oil is enriched with Vitamin E, B complex and minerals such as magnesium, calcium and protein which provides the strength to the hair, promoting hair growth. This is one of the best Homemade Hair Mask For Dry And Frizzy Hair.
- Egg Mask: Proteins are considered to be the best cure for the damaged hair. Since proteins are the building blocks they repair the damaged hair faster. Egg is the best & cheapest source of protein. If you have a dry scalp then use 1 or 2 egg yolks depending on the length of your hair, add 5 to 7 drops of lemon and 5 drops of almond oil. Mix them all and apply it on your hair 30 minutes prior to shower.
If you have oily scalp then just substitute the egg yolk with egg white keeping other ingredients same. This mask will change the texture of your hair in few applications.
- Yogurt Hair mask: Yogurt has been my best friend for any beauty DIY’s, so is for the hair. Its helps in providing extra shine to the hair at the same time it gives the hair a semi straightened look. In a bowl take 1-2 table spoon of yogurt, add few drops of apple cider vinegar and apply all on your hair leaving it for 20 minutes before a mild hair wash. This formula would take away frizziness and dullness from your hair giving you shiny and nourished hair.
- Aloe Vera: This powerful plant is an all rounder indeed. Aloe vera treats the hair fall, dry hair, provides softness, boost the shine of hair and what not! Aloe vera gel can be applied directly as a serum anytime to keep your hair soft, silky and manageable. You can make your own aloe vera hair spray for quick touch ups of hair. Add water in a spray bottle, few drops of lemon and off course aloe vera gel. Shake it well. Use it every time you feel any dryness to your hair. If stepping out of the house this handy spray would take care of your hair.
Now for the mask, extract some fresh aloe vera juice or you may also use the aloe vera gel, to this add 1 heaped teaspoon of honey and coconut oil. Add all the three and apply this of or 15 to 20 mins once a week.
- Baking Soda Mask: After washing your hair while your hair is still wet, apply the solution of baking soda and water working from roots to the ends. Not only this would work as a natural conditioner but it will also bring back the shine to your hair. Use this mask once in a while and say bye bye to dull and frizzy hair.
Hope these 5 Homemade Hair Mask For Dry And Frizzy Hair help you. Do share your own recipes for that perfect hair mask in the comments below.
*Written By Mehvish Rana