Aloe Vera is a wonder plant; one of the greatest gift of nature. It is used in many skin care and hair care products by most of the cosmetic companies. It is also best suggested to use freshly cut aloe vera from the plant in its original form. Since it is ideal remedy for many of the skin, hair and health woes; it is best to have a plant of aloe vera planted in a pot or your court yard. We are sharing Homemade Face Masks Using Aloe Vera
5 Homemade Face Masks Using Aloe Vera
How to extract Aloe Vera gel?
A small plant of aloe vera is a common sight in every house hold owing to its great benefits. Extracting the aloe vera gel at home is very easy. Choose a well grown thick leaf from the plant and cut near the base. Allow the sap to drain for about 10 minutes. Then, wash the leaf and cut off the thorns present at both the sides. Peel the green outer cover and you will get the soft transparent aloe vera gel.
How to use Aloe Vera for skin?
Aloe Vera gel is very beneficial for skin. Aloe Vera is believed to moisturize the skin very well and minimize wrinkles and signs of aging. It is an excellent medicine for skin rashes, inflammation, sun burns, acnes and also pigmentation.
Here are few face packs of Aloe Vera for skin;
- Aloe Vera, Turmeric & Honey – Smash a small amount of aloe vera gel and mix it with a thick paste of turmeric and honey. Apply all over face and neck and leave for about 20 minutes before washing. This face pack is sure to bring glow to the skin. This is the easiest and effective homemade face masks using aloe vera.
- Aloe Vera & Lemon – Aloe Vera and lemon juice together when applied on the skin is a great solution for tan removal. This mixture also helps in reducing skin pigmentation.
- Aloe Vera, Yogurt & Essential Oil – Aloe Vera gel mixed with equal amount of yougurt is a great moisturizer. According to your skin type, choose your favourite essential oil. Add few drops of the essential oil and mix well. This is a good face pack for healthy and clean skin.
- Aloe Vera & Oatmeal – Oatmeal is a very mild scrub and when mixed with aloe vera gel, the mixture is a good moisturizing scrub. It removes dead skin and black head preventing pimples and acnes.
- Aloe Vera, Olive Oil & Rose water – Make a face pack by mixing olive oil and aloe vera gel. Apply on face and allow for about 30 minutes before washing with luke warm water. Follow up the skin with rose water toner for a lasting effect.
- DIY Hair Mask For Shiny & Healthy Hair
- Homemade Body Scrub For Smooth Skin
- DIY Licorice Serum For Hyper Pigmentation
*Written By Chand